Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
All Cal Ripken and NPGL rules apply to the 7U division with the exception of the below:
1. INNINGS 1,2 and 5,6 will be COACH PITCH. Coaches will pitch to their own team.
- Each batter will get 5 coach pitches to hit the ball. The batter will be out after 3 swinging strikes or at the end of 5 pitches.
- If the batter has not put the ball into play after 5 pitches it is an out.
- If the batter fouls off the 5th pitch they will be given one more pitch to put the ball in play.
- "PITCHERS HELPER" - A "pitchers helper" will be played during coach pitch innings if roster size allows. The pitcher's helper is a player who is positioned to field balls hit "up the middle". The coach-pitcher should make all efforts not to interfere with the player or affect batted balls in any way. The pitcher's helper must stand within a 6-foot radius of, but no closer to home plate than, the coach pitching. The umpire shall enforce all safe distances at his/her discretion.
2. INNINGS 3 and 4 will be PLAYER PITCH (4 Balls and 3 Strikes).
- NPGL pitch count rules apply.
3. PITCHING DISTANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- PLAYER PITCH distance must be a minimum of 40 feet and a maximum of 46 feet.
- COACH PITCH distance must be a minimum of 30 feet and a maximum of 46 feet.
4. NO new inning may start after 1 hour and 45 minutes from time of first pitch.
5. 5-RUN MAXIMUM per inning applies, with the exception of the last inning.
-The time limit of 1-hour 45 minutes always applies regardless of score. Tie games are allowed.
6. NO bunting.
7. NO leading or stealing is permitted. Runners may only advance on a ball in play.
- Each team will get one umpire's warning for a runner leaving early. All subsequent violations will be called as an out.
8. A batter hit by a COACH pitch is not awarded first base. It counts as a pitch.
9. A batter hit by a PLAYER pitch is awarded first base.
10. NO Infield Fly Rule
11. NO sliding into first base.
12. ALL runners must slide feet first. Head-first sliders will be called out.
13. Play is only stopped when the ball is returned to the pitcher (COACH or PLAYER) in the general area of the mound.
- Runners in-between bases are awarded the next base on ball-back-to-pitcher throws if half-way or more to the next base.
14. On OVERTHROW runners may only advance 1 base, at their own risk.
15. When the catcher for the next inning is a base runner he/she must be replaced by the last batted out.
16. ONLY ONE UMPIRE IS REQUIRED for 7U.
- A second umpire is optional at the discretion of the team scheduling umpires for that game.
- During coach-pitch innings the umpire may work the bases. During player-pitch he/she will call balls/strikes.
17. Regular baseballs will be used in the 7U division.
18. Four outfielders may be played and roster batting applies as with other levels.
19. NO PROTESTS will be heard by NPGL for this division.
20. A Pitching Machine may be used for coach-pitch innings if agreed upon by both coaches.
Copyright © 2018 New Providence Green League